GDSII Postscript generator
GTgds2ps has been upgraded, see GOTdb2ps
As the cost of design and mask sets have dramatically increased with the most advanced processes, it is critical for design teams and mask data preparation teams to include robust and repeatable layout manipulation tools in their flow in order to increase their productivity and remove risk of error.
Documentation is an important part of the design process and it is critical to include high quality layout plots to the project reports.
XYALIS GTgds2ps is a powerful and flexible tool that reads a GDSII database and generates an encapsulated PostScript file for plotting on any PostScript printer.
- Supports direct mask printing
- Simplify plot with layer and cell exclusions
- Fully customizable
GTgds2ps is fully integrated with XYALIS IC Layout Manipulation suite and Mask Data Preparation solution and handles standard GDSII layout format.
- Facilitate design and mask data preparation documentation
- Easy direct mask printing flow
- Direct mask printing option
- Optimized size of PostScript file
- Fully parameterized pattern generation
- Directly operates on zipped or compressed files