Layout Manipulation Toolbox
As the cost of design and mask sets have dramatically increased with the most advanced processes, it is critical for design teams and mask data preparation teams to include robust and repeatable layout manipulation tools in their flow in order to increase their productivity and remove risk of error.
XYALIS offers a suite of software dedicated to the manipulation and update of large layout database, such as consistency and integrity checking, database merging, format translation, database viewing, cell replacement, and layer conversion that can process even the largest GDSII or OASIS database with the highest processing speed available and provides a safe transfer to silicon for most complex SOC designs, recommended in every tape-out sign-off flow.
XYALIS suite handles standard layout and job deck formats: GDSII, OASIS, MEBES. Each module can be run through an intuitive graphical user interface, or on the command line for automatic processing and easy inclusion in an exisiting flow.
Databases checking tool
- Warrants GDSII/OASIS/MEBES integrity
- Multiple cell definition detection
- Multiple ...
Databases merging tool
- Error-free creation of MCMs, MPWs from heterogeneous GDSII/OASIS layouts
- Easy ...
Cell replacing tool
- Parameterized renaming style
- Bounding box checking
- Recursive ...
Layer manipulation tool
- Converts single or multiple layers
- Removes useless layers
- Directly ...
Cell extraction tool
- Cell extractor
- Recomputes coordinates in case of magnification
- Directly ...
Layout display tool
- Reads directly compressed or gzipped GDSII/OASIS files with minimum memory, ...
- Datatypes management
- Magnification factor conversion
- Circles ...
GDSII Postscript generator
- Optimized size of PS file
- Fully parameterized pattern generation
- Encapsulated ...
Database integrity tool
- Warrants GDSII/OASIS integrity
- Add encrypted signature and checksum ...