Mask Data Preparation
As the cost of a complete mask set has dramatically increased and now represents a significant part of the overall project cost, it is critical for design teams, mask data preparation teams, and mask shops to implement a robust and repeatable Mask Data Preparation flow, which increases the productivity of mask set creation and removes any risk of error.
XYALIS offers a suite of tightly integrated state-of-the-art Mask Data Preparation modules that automate the repetitive and time consuming tasks between design and fracturing:
- Generation of Multi Project Wafers (MPWs) or shuttles with GTmuch, an automated placement tool dedicated to maximizing silicon usage and minimizing saw lines when assembling heterogeneous chips,
- Generation of complex reticules with GTframe, an automated tool for inserting manufacturing items between chips and inside scribe lines, according to reusable process rules,
- Intuitive mask set creation with GTmask, supporting Multi-Layer Reticles (MLRs), optimized 1X flow, and wafer map optimization.
- and GTmodus for Masks Projects Management
Built around a powerful dedicated graphical editor and a shared data format, XYALIS Mask Data Preparation solution handles standard layout and job deck formats: GDSII, OASIS, MEBES. Each module can be run through the common graphical user interface or on the command line for automatic processing and easy inclusion in an existing flow.
Multi Chip Assembly editor
- Full flow automation and checks
- Fast complex chip assembly
- Sawing-line ...
Frame assembly editor
- Reusable frame description file
- Automated item placement
- Field ...
Mask Set Editor
- Automated field placement with reusable template
- Support Multi-Layer ...
Masks Projects Management
- Enterprise wide photomask information repository
- Mask Data Preparation ...