Layout Manipulation Toolbox
As the cost of design and mask sets have dramatically increased with the most advanced processes, it is critical for design teams and mask data preparation teams to include robust and repeatable layout manipulation tools in their flow in order to increase their productivity and remove risk of error.
XYALIS offers a suite of software dedicated to the manipulation and update of large layout database, such as consistency and integrity checking, database merging, format translation, database viewing, cell replacement, and layer conversion that can process even the largest GDSII or OASIS ® database with the highest processing speed available and provides a safe transfer to silicon for most complex SOC designs, recommended in every tape-out sign-off flow.
XYALIS suite handles standard layout and job deck formats: GDSII, OASIS ®, MEBES. Each module can be run through an intuitive graphical user interface, or on the command line for automatic processing and easy inclusion in an exisiting flow.
Databases checking tool
- Warrants GDSII/OASIS®/MEBES integrity
- Multiple cell definition ...
Databases merging tool
- Error-free creation of MCMs, MPWs from heterogeneous GDSII/OASIS® layouts
- Easy ...
Layer manipulation tool
- Speed closed to a simple file copy.
- Converts single or multiple ...
Cell extraction tool
- Cell extractor
- Recomputes coordinates in case of magnification
- Directly ...
Cell replacing tool
- Parameterized renaming style
- Bounding box checking
- Recursive ...
OASIS Mask converter
- Highly parallel computation for fast conversion
- Strict or extended ...
Database Window Image Generator
- Snapshot in png format of any are of input file
- Manage OASIS.MASK ...
GDSII/OASIS Poster Drawing Tool
- Has an automatic colormap and patterns
- User can customize the colormap ...