Masks Projects Management
As the cost of a complete mask set has dramatically increased and now represents a significant part of the overall project cost, it is critical for design teams, mask data preparation teams, and mask shops to implement a robust and repeatable Mask Data Preparation flow, which increases the productivity of the mask set creation and removes any risk of error.
To keep cost down and avoid delays in production, ordering photomasks throughout the lifecycle of a chip must be an efficient and repeatable process independent of the changes in photomasks vendors and chip manufacturers.
GTmodus is an enterprise wide repository for all photomask related information, which makes mask ordering easy and safe.
- Accessible to all design and Mask Data Preparation teams, GTmodus ensures that correct data is timely and securely exchanged across all teams involved, including remote sites and contracting design centers, mask vendors and fabs
- Helps Mask Data Preparation team’s choice of providers
- Enforces a robust and repeatable, fully customizable Mask Data Preparation flow, resulting in a correct by design SEMI-P10 compliant Mask Order Form
- Accessed through an intuitive and customizable web interface
XYALIS GTmodus is fully integrated in XYALIS Mask Data Preparation solution.
GTmodus has been developed to improve the mask ordering flow:
- Increase mask data preparation productivity: timely exchange of all mask related information and automated generation of poratable SEMI P10 compliant mask order form.
- Avoid costly errors:every actor involved with mask manufacturing accesses the same correct data verified at each step of the flow.
- Increase factory yield: access to mask results database allows for early fine tuning of mask manufacturing equipment settings.
- Enterprise wide photomask information repository
- Mask Data Preparation flow enforcement
- Correct by design Mask Order Form
- Secure access to database
- Intuitive graphical environment