Mask Data Preparation
As the cost of a complete mask set has dramatically increased and now represents a significant part of the overall project cost, it is critical for design teams, mask data preparation teams, and mask shops to implement a robust and repeatable Mask Data Preparation flow, which increases the productivity of mask set creation and removes any risk of error.
XYALIS offers a suite of tightly integrated state-of-the-art Mask Data Preparation modules that automate the repetitive and time consuming tasks between design and fracturing:
- Generation of Multi Project Wafers (MPWs) or shuttles with GOTmuch, an automated placement tool dedicated to maximizing silicon usage and minimizing saw lines when assembling heterogeneous chips,
- Generation of complex reticules with GOTframe, an automated tool for inserting manufacturing items between chips and inside scribe lines, according to reusable process rules,
- Intuitive mask set creation with GOTmask, supporting Multi-Layer Reticles (MLRs), optimized 1X flow, and wafer map optimization.
Built around a powerful dedicated graphical editor and a shared data format, XYALIS Mask Data Preparation solution handles standard layout and job deck formats: GDSII, OASIS ®, MEBES. Each module can be run through the common graphical user interface or on the command line for automatic processing and easy inclusion in an existing flow.
Mask Rule Checker
- Full mask pattern verification
- OPC verification
- Data comparison ...
Frame assembly editor
- Reusable frame description file
- Automated item placement
- Field ...
Multi Project Wafer Placement
- Handles production requirements
- Handles manufacturing requirements
- Customized ...